Improving Our Guest Experience
Discover Our New Hospitality Programs for Our Guests
There is a long and proud tradition at Hyatt of making our guests feel welcome and at home during their stay with us. After listening to customers needs and comments Hyatt has developed several new hospitality programs to enhance the overall guest experience.
FEMALE TRAVELLER PROGRAM
Grand Hyatt Melbourne is at the forefront of customer care with its latest initiative targeting female travellers.
Our Female Traveller Program has been specifically designed to enhance the female experience. The program provides guests with a number of personalised services including additional menu options to maintain health and well-being whilst travelling, upgraded amenities and an open ongoing dialogue with Hyatt staff throughout their stay.
‘Hyatt For Her’ features the following tailored in-room offerings:
- ‘Missing Must Haves’ Menu – borrow or buy those essential items often forgotten at home without breaking stride, such as a phone charger, hair straightener, pantyhose, tweezers, curling iron, yoga mat, razor and more.
- ‘Healthy Balance’ Menu – All guests will find healthy menu options that include fresh juices and smoothies, balanced portions and “create your own” options, all of which are grounded in Hyatt’s industry-leading food and beverage philosophy, Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.
- Upgraded Amenities – enjoy high-quality June Jacobs bath amenities, a light waffle weave bathrobe, nightly turndown service and a selection of popular
- Personalised Communication Cards - Guests will now find communication cards that open the door to two-way communication, encouraging guests to share additional needs during their stay.
CHINESE WELCOME PROGRAM – ‘NIN HAO’
Hyatt has been an honored ‘guest’ in China since 1969, and our Hyatt properties feature in many of China’s major cities. The warm welcome that Hyatt has experienced in China is the inspiration behind our ‘Nin Hao’ Program, offering Chinese speaking guests additional services to help them navigate through our wonderful city whilst still enjoying the comforts of home.
‘Nin Hao’ features the following tailored services for our Chinese speaking guests:
- Chinese speaking staff are available to assist with any requests or enquiries during your stay.
- Enjoy a taste of home with our selection of Chinese comfort foods (congee, home style Chinese soups, fried rice and instant noodles) served in your room.
- A selection of Chinese television programs are available.
- An assortment of complimentary coffee and tea (including Black Chinese Tea and Green Tea) is provided in your room.
- Forgotten something or require additional amenities?
Our ‘Missing Must Haves’ menu lets you borrow or buy those essential items such as; power adaptors, toothbrush, razor, slippers, comb and more.
- UNION PAY debit cards can be used at several banks and Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) in the immediate area of the hotel. If you require assistance with Foreign Currency Exchange please contact our Front Desk team.
If you would like to receive these service during your stay please contact our concierge team email@example.com